Sunday, April 24, 2005

Burn in hell lady!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comOk, that may be a little extreme. I am talking about the Wendy's finger-in-the-chili lady. A little background in case you don't know what I am talking about and have been living under a rock. This lady, Anna Ayala, claims she was eating a cup of chili at Wendy's when she discovered there was a detached finger in her chili; well, actually, now it was in her mouth. So she claims she barfed and then filed a suit against the chain. At first, my initial reaction was, of course, disgust. Then, I started to have doubts about the validity of her statement. A couple of days later, new information about this lady surfaced. It turns out, this wasn't the first company she had sued. Right away, my spidey sense kicked in and told me this lady's story was bogus. Next, we find out that the lady dropped the suit and cited "stress" as the reason. No, she just knew they were on to her and she wanted to get out of the limelight as quickly as possible. Too late though. Authorities opened an investigation on her which concluded with her arrest this past Thursday night. Now she is being changed with making this all up, PLUS, we find out she was also involved in a real estate scam. This lady is trash and deserves everything coming to her. My problem is that this was just another frivolous lawsuit that seems to pop up all the time now in our country. I am tired of them. It makes me wonder how many of these past lawsuits have also been scams. Well, at least they are going to get this lady. Hopefully, she will get more than just probation to set an example to others. Anna Ayala, you deserve eveything coming to you. If you want to read more bout it... http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/22/Wendys.hoax/index.html

So I have been really bad about posting on my blog lately. Mainly because I have been to busy with studying for my real estate exam. I spend almost all of my free time doing that. Plus, almost no one reads this blog anyway. It's depressing. I have tried mentioning it to my friends, but not much luck there. Not even my family reads it. About the only people who comment on it are the Cheeseman, Kelly, and my wife. Please, read my damn blog. Which reminds me, someone keeps reading my site that has an ISP of Telocity. Who are you mystery reader? Post and let me know. A friend of mine? Who? Ok, I guess I better get back to the studying. May 19th is fast approaching...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah she sucks.