Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Carter Photoshoot

Yesterday I had my second photo shoot and I have to say, it was quite difficult. 3 year olds apparently have zero interest in standing still and I really didn't get to do any of the posed shots I really wanted to. This was quite different that doing Gianna, a three WEEK old a few weeks ago. I am sure Gianna will give me the same kind of trouble should I take her pictures at this age! But truthfully, I still feel like I got a bunch of good shots and I am really happy with them. Carter, despite his unwillingness to sit still was quite the ham and very photogenic. He played and played and I was able to get good shots simply by following him around on the playground.


I THINK this may have been my favorite of the bunch, but it was really hard to say...
Carter-24


Check out the rest of the set when you have a chance and see if you agree with my choice...

5 comments:

Tara said...

That kid looks so happy. The whole photo looks like Summer.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

It was fun to watch you at work, running around with a camera to your face. I know you were afraid you wouldn't get anything good, but that is SO not the case and I am SO happy that YOU are so pleased with your work. I hope Dena and Dan are happy too with the pictures of their cute little guy.

laura b. said...

I think you got a lot of really good ones! Not portrait-y, but I love the one of father and son walking together.

Churlita said...

that's a great shot. I'm going to go back now and check on the others.

Mom said...

I agree with your choice and I am also happy you are happy with the outcome. Kids are difficult but I think in an outdoor setting the candid is the best way to go, rather than posed shots. These pictures really are great - I don't see how Dena and Dan could not like them. Another "artistic" shot that I liked was the black and white of his shoes - if memory serves me he is on a swing or something. I love pictures like that - it's that photojournalistic style. I agree with Laura - the one of dad and son walking is also a good one.
Great job my love!