Friday, March 04, 2005

The Agony

TV is just too painful to watch right now. It is not that it is bad television(although there is plenty of that out there.) It is what is on the tv that physically hurts right now.

1. Sacramento Kings games - Well, I said this was going to happen. We suck. I mean, we are just painful to watch. There is no way that we should be THIS bad, but the truth is in the images. Webber is crapping it up out there in Philly, but I think the main reason is that he doesn't fit in with the team offense. You know what, I think the new guys we got ARE better than I expected. They play hard. But just like Webb doesn't fit in Philly, I don't think these guys quite fit in with us. This has to be Petrie throwing in the towel until next year. What he has in store, I don't know. But we are done. We were so close. It seems like just yesterday we were a powerhouse that was a serious championship contender. We were right there. That day unfortunately is gone. It kills me. Chances don't always come back so easily. It could be years before it happens again. Just depressing.

2. Survivor Season 10 - Good season so far, but the most painful to watch ever. As some of you know, I applied to be on this season. I have watched this show since the beginning and I finally got off my ass to apply. Why? Because I think i can do really well on this show. They have guys that are as unathletic as me on there. It is how smart you play the game. I think I would have done well. It seems like I am analyzing every little thing that happens on this show now. "Would I have done that? What would I have done here? I never would have done that?" Yesterday, the pain just erupted. A guy rolled his ankle and then told his team to vote him off since he was no longer any use to them. He said it was for the good of the team. WHAT?!?!?! When did this become a freakin' team game? What, did you give up? Did you want to save face and say you told them to vote you off rather than face people and say that you were voted off even though you wanted to stay? Thousands of people apply to be on this show and you quit. I don't care if I have a "broken freakin' neck" (Thanks for the quote Kurt), I am going to stay on that show until someone votes me off. But this guy quits because he can't walk. So what! Fly under the radar and see for yourself if they vote you off. Maybe some people will burn bridges and get themselves voted off while you rest your ankle a few more days. God knows people have gone far in the game while doing jack shit. But no, this pussy has to quit while I sit on my ass at home thinking of what could have been. You son of a motherless goat...

Bah Weep Granah Weep Nini Bong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you Webber sucked ass. He's just showing it in Philly.

The guy has no hussle, no ball control, and no leadership abilities.