Saturday, May 21, 2005

Victory is so sweet....

I passed my test. After what seems like forever, after putting in an endless amount of hours pouring over real estate law, and after worrying myself to the point that I think I have created an ulcer, I have passed my test to become a real estate agent. I have passed a test that I believe only 60% pass on the first try. I have passed the test that will lead me away from a job that I despise to a career that I feel in my heart I will love. I have done it and the reward for passing it feels sweet. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me and had faith. The feeling is just damn overwhelming...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie,
I am so proud of you and never doubted for a minute that you wouldn't pass this test. I'm so sorry, however, that you worried so much. I know it was tough for us to get used to the idea of you leaving your current job because you really are so good at it but I understand why and admire you and look up to you for leaving it when you needed to and finding something else that you will succeed in. You are loved and make us proud no matter what you do!

Anonymous said...

HEY BRO I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU THAT YOU PASSED YOUR TEST...I REALLY WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR NEW CAREER AND I KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY DOING IT....I REALLY LOOK UP TO YOU YOU KNOW SINCE YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND EVERYTHING AND I HOPE THAT I WILL BE AS SUCCESSFUL IN MY CARREER AS I KNOW YOU WILL BE IN YOURS. IT ISN'T EASY FOLLOWING IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS BUT DAMNIT I'M TRYING MAYBE I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE OSCARS ONE DAY...NO I KNOW I WILL : ). I LOVE YOU BROTHER!

YOUR LITTLE SISTER CASSIE