Monday, September 08, 2008

Just a quick note...

Just wanted to write a quick note to tell you I won't be around posting or commenting until next Monday. Life has been pretty hectic lately. The end of last week was damn busy and then we were gone all weekend until this evening out of town for the funeral for GG. Tuesday and Wednesday is all I have to catch up because on Thursday morning, we leave out of town for a family reunion on the beach. I'll have plenty of pictures of that. Until then, see you all in a week...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your time, family business is always important. Looking forward to the pictures.

laura b. said...

It will be nice for you guys to have some family time. Enjoy yourselves.

And thanks for the CD! Woo hoo!

Tara said...

Have a great time at the reunion! Can't think of a better location than on the beach.

Jose said...

We'll be here when you come back. Looking forward to hear from the reunion.

Anonymous said...

take it easy, see you next week sir

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I'm excited for the reunion on the beach and some good family time, especially after the emotional stress of GG dying. It will be good to get away for a while.

And I want it to be known to everyone that Manuel is the best husband a girl could ask for - he was so good to me this past weekend with the funeral. I love him more than anything in the world.

Churlita said...

Have fun. A beach vacation trumps blogging any day.

*Renee* said...

Ah shot, I missed this post but in spirit - I hope you're having a wonderful time with the family ~ chillin' and relaxin :)!