Monday, February 28, 2005

Only stupid people are breeding.

I'm not a kid person. I don't like kids, I don't relate to kids, and I think that too many stupid people are breeding. Case in point, my neighbor:

I live in a cute little town, usually known for its uppity white people. I like uppity white people. I'd like to be an uppity white people someday myself. However, my neighbor is a fat bitch of the lowest order. She's got about a dozen kids that are always outside. And guess where those little bastards like to play………right in front of my fucking house!

That wouldn't be so bad, if there was some supervision. But there isn't. Every stupid welfare receiving, over breeding, piece of shit mother just sends their future convicts outside so they don't have to deal with 'em. Thanks bitch.

One might ask, 'where's their father'? Wouldn't we all like to know? There hasn't been a man near that house in the entire year that we've lived here. Come to think of it, what white guy would possibly impregnate that thing next door? White, did I say white? Yup. The fat bitch is white. And every illegitimate little shit head is white too. It goes to show you that white trash is just as bad as black trash. Some could argue that white trash is worse than black trash because black trash lives in the ghetto, white trash lives in white neighborhoods. I have no doubt in my mind that this fat fuck is living off of the buckets of child support that she must receive from the numerous fathers out there (besides being a burden on society and collecting welfare at the same time).
I believe that there should be an IQ test for perspective mothers. If the bitch is too stupid to be alive, rip her reproductive organs out. Now there's a tax I can go for.

There are other types of stupid breeders out there. How about those that can't afford to pay their bills, yet they're trying for ANOTHER child (we know some people like that). They are our future welfare recipients. And let's not forget our current welfare recipients. They breed simply to increase their welfare check amount. And finally there are today's teens. Those blossoming bitches that believe they have what it takes to be a mother while still in high school. They are the obvious offspring of a stupid parent.

If you're stupid, please don't breed.

2 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

And you tell ME to calm down, Vic?!?!

MrManuel said...

Vic, you got some anger issues, man. Still, I agreed with almost every single thing in your post. Keep it up.