Friday, February 04, 2005

Way late..

I don't know what took me so long to do this as the wife has been gone on vacation all week and I have done nothing. Anyways, I gained .5 pounds last week. I kind of figured I would as the wife and I ate out a bunch as we seemed to be always out at dinner time. Bummer. What sucks though is that I needed a weight loss to make up for this week. With the wife gone, I knew I would gain as I wouldn't want to cook much. Well, that is exactly what has transpired so I am not looking at all towards weighing in on Monday.

Tomorrow morning is the big poker tournament. I have to be there at 6:45 am to sign up and then the game will start at 9:00 am. With all the people that will be playing, I will need some luck. Well, if I do bad, at least the wife comes home tomorrow. That will be a prize in itself...

No comments: