Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Way to go fatty

I am not doing so well on my diet. I am back up to 240.5. It has been really hard for me to get back on it. When my wife was gone on vacation for a week, I couldn't do it simply because I had no desire to cook for myself. Then, when my wife got back, neither of us could ge int he mood to diet after being bad the previous week. I feel really guilty because I really want this. I just am having trouble with the motivation. This week is already off to a not so good start with Valentine's Day, dinner for my wife on Friday night, a bunch of running around on Saturday, and then dinner at the in-laws on Sunday. Whew. What I am going to do?

The Kings got screwed AGAIN tonight. Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Last week, they lost two games in part because of CLEAR bad calls at the end of the game. Twice in one week! Tonight, they got screwed again by a game changing call that could have made all the difference. This was also CLEARLY a bad call at the end of the game. There is no way this can happen to a team three times in the span of a week. So the Kings should have never let it get to one call at the end of the game. But that is the NBA. It would just be nice to know that if it does come down to the end, calls will be made right. This has not been the case. I am fuming right now. I am pissed. Can my team get no love? In the meantime, the boys are just sliding farther and farther down the rankings. Maybe this All Star break is what they need because they are in some kind of funk right now.

No one has read my blog in a about a week. What happened to this cult following? Should I even bother? If you read my blog, I don't care if you just comment to just say hi, just please leave comments. This place is as dead as ...(insert inappropriate joke here).


BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your real weight? YOu say here it's 240, but on Jan 24 you claim to be 100 more. Did you drop 100 already?

MrManuel said...

Nope, I really am 240, not 340. That would be quite a loss. I fixed it on the pervious post. Thanks for showing me my blunder whoever you are Mr. Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

how do you know i'm a Mr.? are you sexist?

MrManuel said...

Talk about jumping to conclusions. There was one if I ever saw it...