Monday, July 21, 2008

Movie Rumor

So, I know this guy. He's in the movie industry and knows what is going on and I just found out some VERY interesting news. In fact, it has me beyond excited should it turn out it to be true and I believe him because he gave very limited details because he is actually trying to get hired for the project in the field he does and can not jeopardize that.

Anyway, it looks like a sequel(the third part actually) will be announced very soon, possibly as soon as Comic Con this weekend. I have actually heard it from 2 people now so I really do think it is happening. The question is, "Who ya gonna call?" when you hear the official word?

7 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

GHOSTBUSTERS!

Anonymous said...

I liked the first one back in the seventh-eighth grade days...I don't know how it will work for me now. Guess I will just have to wait and see.

laura b. said...

Awful or awesome...I just don't know.

Tara said...

Well I'm definitely interested in another Ghostbusters, or at least seeing a trailer for it!

Anonymous said...

Another Ghostbusters would be good. I hope they reassemble the entire cast. Keep us posted.

Churlita said...

Hmmm. I wonder if they'd have the same cast? Where would they dig Rick Moranis up from?

Mom said...

That sounds sound exciting! I never would have thought of a 3rd!