Friday, March 13, 2009

Bleh....

I am supposed to leave for a weekend vacation back to Cayucos this afternoon. This is the place on the beach that blog readers will recognize as our getaway spot. We are hoping to leave around 430 when everyone is off work as it takes roughly 5 hours to get there. However, right now, I am in the jury duty waiting room. Yes, I got called for jury duty today. What sucks, is if I have to stay all day, by the time I get home from downtown and have to go home, we might not get on the road until 6. I REALLY do not want to leave that late. We shall see. I'll be back Monday with pictures. Have a good weekend everybody.

7 comments:

Mom said...

I see you didn't try to get out of it, huh. Oh well, hopefully you'll get out early enough. It doesn't really matter. The main thing is that we wake up there tomorrow morning.

Jose said...

Have lots of fun, although its our civic duty I concur, jury duty sucks. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Churlita said...

I hope you got out and on the road as early as you wanted. Can't wait to see the pics.

laura b. said...

Well, you will get there anyway...and I'm sure it will be great! Can't wait to see the pictures :-)

Sal said...

Hope you guys are having a great weekend. You definitely deserve it!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Under normal, non vacation circumstances, I think you and I are 2 of, like, 5 people in Sacramento County who actually WANT to do jury duty... But to be forced to stay until 415pm on a day where you can think of nothing but leaving town is so very wrong...

Alas, we had a fantastic time, no?

Anonymous said...

We were sad that you didn't make it there earlier on Friday night. In fact, you got there on Saturday but it was a fun weekend and we hope we can do it again this year.