Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What Does It Do?

A friend of mine posted this video on our video game clan message board and I laughed my ass off. I hope you get just as much enjoyment out of it as I did. BTW, I actually LIKE Sony, but it was too good to pass up. By the way, with the foul language in it, it is SO not safe for work.



Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work


One of the things that made me laugh is that the guy who says he doesn't know what it does, but he just HAD to have it because he wanted to have the top of the line stuff - yeah, that was my dad right there and it made the video even funnier for me.

In other news, I have 2 friends who have joined the blogging community. My friend Kelly, or Kelly #2 to those of you who keep up on my blog, has just started her own blog which looks like it will be similar to mine, a personal blog with witty insights. Be sure to check her out here!

Another friend of mine, Sal, has started his own blog. He has always enjoyed taking pictures of his food so he finally decided to start a blog. This will be a food blog - recipes, reviews, pictures of food, etc. Basically, all things food. You can check him out here!

These two have been added to my blogroll so go ahead and drop by with a hello and a welcome to this great blogging community we have!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that was good. I love ONN reports and the way they can stay so serious.

I'll have to check out the new bloggers.

Sal said...

That was classic, and very relatable. Leave it to The Onion! And the stories running along the ticker at the bottom of the screen were subtle yet hilarious, and definitely warranted a second viewing.

Thanks to both of you for your help in setting up my blog, and for the publicity. I consider myself beyond fortunate to have friends like you and Jess.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I remember when you showed me that video a while ago - it WAS funny. I don't know how they stay serious when it is obviously so funny.

I've been enjoying Kelly and Sal's blogs. That was nice of you to pimp them on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sal and Kelly. Welcome to the blogging world!

Sal said...

Thanks, branwynne77! I appreciate the good wishes.

Churlita said...

Looks like I'll have to wait until I get home for that one then.

laura b. said...

hee hee! I love it. And a warm welcome to Sal and Kelly.