Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Some Photography

It is getting pretty late, so I am not going to get a chance to get the burger and ice cream pictures off my cam to post them today. I promise to get them up some time tomorrow. For now, I am going to show you a few pictures I took recently. They were on my computer already so it was no problem to post them.

Remember the picture I took of the orange that I posted the beginning of February? If not, check it out! It was one of my favorite pictures that I have taken. http://manuelsview.blogspot.com/2009/02/quick-post.html

Well, the other day, I was messing with the picture in my photo editing program and came up with this; everything in black and white EXCEPT for the orange.


This next picture I took during a rainy weekend afternoon. I wanted to focus on the raindrops on the window while blurring everything that was outside. I think I mostly got what I was going for.



This final picture was something I came up with out of the blue. I saw the poker chips on my table and thought they looked liked towers, so I put my little Captain America figure in the middle of the chips so it looked liked he was hiding. This picture made me laugh.

9 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

You are really becoming quite the photographer. I can't wait to see what you do with the picture of Orko you took today!

Anonymous said...

We'd seen these before, but they're definitely worth a second look. The orange looks all the more vivid given that the rest of the picture is now in black and white. And the Captain America picture - well that's just cool.

-Sal and Katie

Anonymous said...

Nice with the orange and the black and white. I chuckled at Captain America. How cute that you still play. Hugs.

dmarks said...

Great photos. Do you have many Captain America figures?

Jose said...

Oh wow, I like all three images, but that second one is my favorite.

Churlita said...

Gret pics. I love the raindrops for sure.

Mom said...

Ok, I'm having major issues with my computer. I know you told me to call, but I'm just going to put it out there and ask you to please help me!!!! Now I can't see your pics either. Do you think I have a virus??? That would suck!

laura b. said...

Oh, great photos! I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite.

Anonymous said...

Those look great Manuel! You're really taking good pictures and working with depth of field really well. nice!