Monday, March 16, 2009

Cayucos Videos

Ok, so we are back from our little weekend getaway. We are back under protest, but we are back. I took a bunch of pictures, but I am not totally done processing them yet and will have them up later this week. Until then, here are some videos I took while we were there so you can see where we go. Enjoy!

Sunset in Cayucos




Jess says hi from our balcony




A look at where we stay in Cayucos - the beautiful Cayucos Pier View Suites




Saying bye to Cayucos

7 comments:

Sal said...

Though the videos were fantastic, I'm sure the overall beauty of Cayucos transcends what a video can capture. We can definitely understand what it's like to leave a place where you almost feel more comfortable than you do in your own home. I miss taking family trips like these.

That said, we would both like to take a trip there. We might have to get some recommendations from you guys!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I love the Central Coast. Love it, love it, love it. With everything going on in our lives right now, I SOOOO didn't want to leave and return to reality. Can we go back next weekend?!

Manuel said I sound/look drunk in the video where I pop in front of the camera on the beach. I can assure you that I am not drunk.

And we have a bottle of Pepper Plant BBQ sauce for you, Sal.

Sal said...

Funny, we didn't get a drunk vibe off of you. We know what you sound like when you've had a few, and that wasn't it. :)

Thanks for picking up the barbecue sauce. I was thinking about it all weekend! Can't wait to try it out!

Anonymous said...

I cry when we have to leave and teared up just looking at the videos. I want to go back!

laura b. said...

I'm supremely jealous of your nice family getaway.

Churlita said...

I love central California too. It's so beautiful.

Mom said...

Everytime I go it gets harder to leave. That is definitely our place and yes, Jessica, let's go back next weekend! Screw responsibility!