Sunday, March 08, 2009

Saturday Scavenger Hunt #20

Wow, I haven't done one of these since August. I really suck. But, I getting back into this whole blogging thing and really enjoying it, especially because I am enjoying taking so many pictures. So, although this is more about photography, I am going to alter it a little and do a video instead. The word of the week was "change" so here is a video of the changes we have made in our bedroom. You might have to look back at the videos I posted earlier in the week to see how it is different.



As I picked the word, I guess I have to tag also. As I have no idea who has done it lately, I will just throw out a random person. Sorry if this person has done it lately. I tag Churlita.

8 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I can't believe the difference! It's been a lot of work, none TOO hard, but still work nonetheless. I'm pleased with it and can't wait to get the furniture back in, with the new bedding and bathroom accessories. I think the finished product is going to look really good.

dmarks said...

Good video. I skipped this week.

Sal said...

Nice work! The laminate is very impressive, and the painting looks fantastic. Looks like you both did a fantastic job, and we're glad you'll be back in the bedroom soon, enjoying the fruits of your labor.

-Sal and Katie

Anonymous said...

Nice work! It's always nice to freshen up the house.

laura b. said...

What a great change. Looks beautiful and I'm sure it was well worth the work.

Churlita said...

Love the colors, and I'll think of a word. There's so few of us doing it anymore, that it's hard to find someone who hasn't just chosen.

Tara said...

Wow, you all did an amazing job! I love the floors especially, and the paint job!

Mom said...

It really looks great in person. Very nice - I can hardly wait to see it all together