Friday, December 10, 2004

Damn, T-Mac!

Ok, so did anyone else see the end of the Houston-San Antonio game? Umm, what got in to T-Mac? Honestly, I have never seen something like that before. This guy was simply out of this world. Now, I am sure that there have been feats like this in the past, but I am still so much in shock by it that nothing comes to mind. It also hurts when you bet on San Antonio. It was right there with 35 seconds left and then damnit!

I just saw the teaser trailer for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In case you haven't heard, Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are remaking this flick. After I saw it, the only thing that came to mind was, "What the hell?" Then I remembered, oh yeah, it is a Tim Burton film. Can this guy make a sane movie. I honestly have to say that after seeing this trailer this film went from "absolute must see" to "Yeah, I will probably go see it." I mean, it is Depp as Willy Wonka. But still, pretty weird. Now if I can just find time to see Blade 3 and Ocean's Twelve in a timely fashion.

Did anyone else see that ending coming on O.C. last night or am I just blind? My mouth truthfully dropped. Yes, I am a man and I watch this show. Get over it.

Ok, time to see if my beloved Kings can not get blown out in Minnesota tonight.

No comments: