Thursday, December 09, 2004

Let's Get it Started

Ok, I always seem to have a lot on my mind. Most of the time, it is the things that really bug me. I stew on them for a long time. I figured, why not let everybody else read what is going on in this little head of mine too. I'm 26, married, and a school teacher but I hate my job. Sometimes, I just need to vent.
I guess I can start with the Barbara Walters 10 most fascinating people of the year show that was on last night. Paris Hilton? C'mon, is there one interesting bone in her body? Sure, her show was fairly amusing for one season and I am sure men love her DVD, but beyond that, there is just not much there. Truthfully, not even that attractive. Wouldn't hold a candle to anyone on my top five list and there will be a story about that another day. And could she look more disinterested to be on that show last night? She seemed almost pissed to be there with that smug look on her face. Then Barbara picks the Google guys. Besides all the money they have, was their anything really there? I didn't see it.
At least I was still awake because of another great episode of Lost. There is not a better show on tv right now. Might as well write out my top five shows on tv:
1.Lost- Keeps me guessing each and every week. Plus, Evangeline Lilly is quite the hottie.
2.CSI- Only number 2 because Lost came around.
3.Survivor- Still great after all of these seasons. Could be better if they had just picked me with that audition tape I sent in. Bastards...
4.Scrubs-Is there a more underappreciated show on tv today? Only show on tv that makes me and the Mrs. laugh out loud.
5.The O.C.-I haven't had fun like this since Melrose Place. Might make less of a guy by watching it, but sometimes you need your evening drama.

So that is it from here. Maybe people will respond to know that this is actually being read. Maybe...

No comments: