Thursday, February 09, 2006

Escrow is a good word...

For the first time, not including the 2 referals I have sent out that have closed, I am in escrow. This time though, it is with my own buyers. I met these people about 5 months ago and it has been a long but enjoyable process finding the perfect house for this couple. They finally decided on one this Saturday, we made an offer on Monday, and by yesterday, our offer was accepted. So as of today, escrow is being opened on a house and I am the agent doing the work. I LOVE IT!!! All the paperwork is a little overwhelming the first time, but I am surviving and if all goes well, it will be well worth it. We are scheduled to close March 8th so think good thoughts between now and then.

No news yet on the listing I got. Because of some family issues, I still have not been able to sign paperwork with them. I am excited, anxious, nervous all in one, but I don't want to push TOO much and make them get mad. I really want to get the listing on paper and on the board at work so I can get my own friggin' desk at work. I am tired of spreading out on the community desk and then having to pick everything up at the end of the day. Once these people sign and paperwork gets going, a desk to call my own will finally be mine! Keep your fingers crossed that everything goes ok here....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers are crossed, prayers being said and thanks being given for your success in selling a house to the picky couple. Oh Joy!!
Here's to the start of something wonderful!
Hugs and big smiles,
Nani

Anonymous said...

Well I just want to say congrats! I called you the other night when mom found out, I called on your cell phone and house phone, and yet you didn't answer...are you too good now to talk to your sister....j/k well good job big bro I knew the time would come. I love you and I'm happy that you found a job you love.

Anonymous said...

I never doubted that this time would come. Patience and hard work have finally come through and you deserve this moment. It's a tough job and takes a lot of blood and sweat but it is something you love and you will succeed. Love you lots!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I've always had faith in you, sweetie. Are you still enjoying the congratulations cake I made you?!