Friday, February 17, 2006

Still going...

My escrow is still going that is. Had a few difficulties this week with the house inspection, but they will probably hopefully be ok. The biggest obstacle has been working with the other agent or agents rather. They are just so hard to get a hold of and it makes my job a lot harder when I have to wait for answers and I can't get them right away. They also don't seem very bright. One time I did get a hold of one of the agents on her cell to ask her a question. She replied with, "I can't get that info for you right now because I'm nude right now and it is on the other side of the house." Ummm....eww! What I am going to do with that info? Why tell me that? And if you are about sixty years old, do you think I WANT to know that? If all goes well, we close on the 8th of March so keep all fingers and tose crossed. The only disappointing think is that the day my clients get the keys to their new house, I will be in Disneyland and won't be able to do the honors. Pretty sad that I can't deliver keys for my first transaction, but what can you do?

No word on my upcoming listing yet. The owners are in Hawaii this week so hopefully I will hear something this upcoming week so I can know something. Will keep you all updated...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one will happen and it is pretty sad that you won't be there at the end but you can celebrate with them after you get back. You need to keep in touch with them for awhile afterwards. Wine and dine them or something - you know - a great realtor thing. Anyways, I'm still so proud of you. On the naked realtor - well that is just weird. I never understand why people answer their phones or doors for that matter I guess when they can't talk. If you're naked, DON'T ANSWER! Oh well! Something for your blog!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

In the words of Summer... "eewww!"

Anonymous said...

Too bad you won't be there for the key thing after all the work you put into selling them a house but you will at least be happy with your commission and Mom is right, after they move in, I'm sure you know you can go see them and give them a house warming gift or something. I also suggest you call them while you are in Disneyland just to touch base and welcome them into their new home.
I think the naked lady just wanted to make a point that she could not help you at that moment. She definately lacks the decency chip though and did not have to mention her current state of undress to make her point. Ewwww, is right.
Hope your listing happens soon. Keep us posted. Hugs. :-)