Saturday, November 03, 2007

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #5

This week's word comes courtesy of Laura! She chose the awesome word - "sin!" Right away, I thought of some ideas for this one. I decided the best way to show "sin" was to take pictures breaking the 10 commandments or the 7 deadly sins. I mean, if you do break those decrees, you have to be sinning, right?



#1 - Honor thy father and mother. Well, I took this picture of them last month, but doodling on their faces sure does dishonor them...



#2 - Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's possessions. This is my neighbor's lawn across the street. He always keeps it in top condition - neatly cut and oh so green. I wish my lawn looked like that...




#3 - Thou shall not kill - I break this every time I turn on the Playstation 3. Here I am killing a fellow clanmate the other night!




#4 and #5 - Gluttony - This is not hard to break. I like to eat. The first picture is of a cheeseburger I had at a little hole in the wall called the Squeeze Inn. It has been profiled on the Food Network. See that around the burger? All fried cheese. Yes, gluttony indeed.




The second gluttony picture was taken last night when my wife and I went to the Melting Pot for our 5th anniversary. I'll do a post on that later. Here is a picture of one of the treats we had in our chocolate fondue.




This week, it is my turn to pick! I choose the word......... "work." I'll name next week's lucky MC in my post next Saturday. Have fun.

12 comments:

Mom said...

I can't believe you would doodle on your loving mommy and papi!!! Hmmmm, aren't we feeding you in just a bit??

Anonymous said...

Great "work" on the word sin....you really "worked" on this weeks.

I really liked the gluttony...I am going out to eat in an hour or so this evening. I will have to get work on next weeks word.

What was it again???

Churlita said...

Yours was so much better than mine. You really put a lot of work into your photos. Awesome job.

Oh, and happy anniversary!

Tara said...

Great photos. I like to eat too, it's one of those lovely opportunities. Oh and I like to tease my mom about stuff and lie around the apartment. So I guess some of my sinful plate is full. :D

dmarks said...

That burger has the most amazing cheese-beard!

Michelle said...

Hahahaha...that's great. I love the idea and the pictures. That cheese is AMAZING!

Sharon said...

Good job... especially the photos for gluttony.

AlienCG said...

Great photos. You have successfully dishonored your parents, coveted your neighbor's lawn and displayed your gluttony. You have also admitted to virtual murder. You truly are a sinner.

laura b. said...

Wow! Those are extraordinary pictures of your sins :-)
And "work" is an excellent word. I know we can all definitely work (haha!) with that one.

Jose said...

I think you did really good on these week's examples. But, mon and dad... ummmmmm! Here comes the belt young man.

MrManuel said...

Mom - Anything for a good post

Evil E - I can't remember what the word was...my brain was working too hard.

Churlita - Thanks for the compliments!

Tara - Eating is a goood thing.

Dmarks - agreed!

Sushi - Tastes amazing too!

Sharon - Thanks!

Alien - And proud of it


Laura - I hope you can work with the word

Jose - I better watch out

npanth said...

I'm sorry I missed this week. i had a couple ideas, but I just wasn't at the computer all day. I'll post some "work" pictures this week.