Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My new car!!

I had ever intention of blogging yesterday like I said I would on Monday. However, as you all know, life catches up with you. Monday night, Jessica and I were in a car accident in our not even 4 month old car. We're fine, just a little sore. We were driving downtown when a car blindly came into the street we were driving in from a parking garage. We slammed on our brakes to avoid hitting them and thankfully, my reflexes were fast enough. However, the car behind me was not fast enough and they rammed into our car from behind. Our car is ok for the most part; just going to need a brand new bumper as it is jacked up. The car that hit is actually looked worse. All 3 cars pulled over for the whole insurance exchange, etc, but yesterday we had to do doctor's appointments and make police reports. So, I did have the intention to blog, but it happens. Tomorrow, come back for my review of our great new PS3 game - Rock Band!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awful! I'm so grateful you both are OK.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are ok! It reminds me when I got in my car accident when I first got the Corolla! I was PISSED! The stupid guy that hit me ran a red light!

Churlita said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. That would totally stress me out.

Rock Band is supposed to be awesome. I just got MAss Effect and it is amazing, but I think it's only for XBox.

Mom said...

The car can be fixed - glad you guys are fine!

laura b. said...

As long as you two are fine then life is good. That's all that matters.

Anonymous said...

As long as it was just the car and not the passengers. Glad to hear you two are OK. I just had an accident this past summer, no fun.

Pretty good excuse for not posting.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I'm glad we're ok but my neck/shoulders DO hurt like a mo-fo. Yes, the car CAN be fixed, but possibly at a price to us, which REALLY pisses me off because then what's the point of having insurance?! How is it fair that it may cost us $500 for something that wasn't even remotely our fault?!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That totally sucks... Hope you are feeling not so sore today... Glad everyone is okay...

Sharon said...

How scary... at least your all okay!

I hope this doesn't ruin your Turkey Day.

Jose said...

I came to tell you that I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and I found out about your accident. I am glad it wasn't too bad and I do hope you guys are OK. In any case I hope all goes well with the insuarance and with the whiplash. Take care my friend.

Unknown said...

wow, i'm really behind. i hope you two are ok. best of luck with the car.