Monday, November 19, 2007

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #7

Damn, I am getting lazy. It is not just with posting pics, but with all blogging lately. Funny thing is, I am not bored with blogging. It is just pure laziness. Too lazy to post anything. Too lazy to go to everyone's blogs and read. Just laziness in general. I feel I am getting out of this funk though as I have posts planned all week and I plan to visit all your blogs Tuesday, the first time I have visited a blog in a week. Sorry about being a bad blogger buddy. I've got my blogging mojo back though. Prepare....


Evil E picked the word for last week and chose "paper". I have a few to show you...


Here are some cool paper products! My comics! Oh how these pieces of paper bring me such joy!!!




Here is a very important piece of paper - our marriage license.



Here is the word of the week with a former word of the week - paper & rock. Remember, paper always beats rock!





When I bought my business from the former owner in May, files were in disaray. Lately, I have been going through patient folders paper by paper and throwing out things that were not necessary and taking up space. Unfortunately, I just can't throw them away as they have personal info on them. Lot of shredding to do. Here is what I have to shred and am still only about 1/3 of the way through all the files....



The word of the week this week - food! YES!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done man. Comics are some of the best paper on earth. The rock-paper-scissors was a great idea. The extra time gave you some ideas.

This last round of the scavenger hunt played really well, I was impressed and this is what I had in mind when I came up with it. Everyone was different.

Tara said...

Love the photos, especially the "Rock, Paper, Scissors" shot!

Mom said...

Looking forward to your blogs this week - you have been a bit lazy! Are you sure you can commit with your new game coming out today? I, too, loved your rock, paper, scissors shot. love ya

Churlita said...

I thought about photographing my comic books too, but I ran out of time and had to use old photos.

Food? What a timely and excellent choice.

laura b. said...

Now those are some excellent paper shots!
In the past we had to do a lot of shredding here, but now stuff that used to be shredded is on a database, perfectly secure I'm sure...um, yeah...

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Great post.. Like yer take on Paper.. I didn't get a chance to get this one done.. hopefully I will get it this week...