Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #6

I am finally getting around to doing the word from Saturday which was "work." I pick the word and it takes me half a week to post it. Go figure....


Here is a "work" of art in our house. This is many of the Disney villains from a unique perpective. LOVE this!




Here is my office at home where I do my "work."




The following are pictures of my poker room where I "work" hard to earn money. That hasn't gone too well lately...






Here are some of the weeds I still need to pull in my backyard. Yardwork sucks!

11 comments:

laura b. said...

Oooh, I like that Disney villains too! And imagine, a whole room devoted to poker...and swords :-) Great use of the word.

Mom said...

The pictures were a great use of the word. Very clever!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Yardwork DOES suck - that's why our backyard looks like it does! I'm kind of embarassed that you posted that picture on the Internet...

Of course you know I LOVE that art we have in the livingroom, especially now that it has been reframed. I was hesitant when you wanted to buy it but now I'm happy that we have it.

Your office looks so neat in those pictures - is that trick photography? Did you Photoshop them?

Yes, a room devoted to your many collections and hobbies - poker, swords, golf balls, super hero statuettes, DVDs. It's at this point you thank me for being such a cool wife...

Anonymous said...

Those are some fine examples of work. Well done. I like the way you finally got to work the poker into it. Have fun with paper....

Anonymous said...

Do ya need help with work, Mr.Manuel?

:D

Sharon said...

I'm guessing but I bet your Poker Room is your favorite work room!

Tara said...

Yardwork does suck, but those photos are perfect! I love the Disney villain artwork!

Churlita said...

Ilove your take on work. Nice art and what a killer poker table.

Anonymous said...

You really should thank Jessica... Not many wives would be that cool!

Anonymous said...

We finally got our computer to "work".

npanth said...

Now I can finally say I know someone with a hand and a half claymore ;) I'm sorry I haven't posted the scavenger hunt pictures the last two weekends. I'll try to do better this week. Nice post