Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Random pictures

I now, finally, have a cord that I can use to connect my cell phone to my computer so that I can download pictures and post them. Here are some random pictures that I just had to post....


Yup, this first one was taken in a public restroom. These are toilet seat covers. But the amount of conversations going on on this piece of equipment crack me up. I especially like when someone decided to tell someone else that their tag was stupid. People crack me up. Party hats? Anyone ever though of these as hats? And how random that on the top left corner, someone wrote "John Doolittle", a local Congressman? What is the random point of that?!?!




We went to an Italian rsetaurant and they had this display of all kinds of religious memorabilia. I had to take a picture of this nun figurine only because it is frightening as hell!




I don't know if words are needed for this piggyback ride I saw on the freeway.




You know this sign exists because it happened too many times to people!!!

11 comments:

laura b. said...

Ooh, good pictures! That nun might give me nightmares!

Anonymous said...

I think the nun was a former blow-up doll that converted...

Mom said...

Those were great pictures. They look like pictures you would get in an e-mail. Good camera work with your phone.

Anonymous said...

Excellent use of graffiti in the first one. I always like stuff like that, tucked away in a bathroom some where.

Is that second place called Bucca Di Beppo? I know we have a place here that has all kinds of stuff like the nun and a table with the pope's head in the middle of it.

Anonymous said...

Great post! I got used to the daily ones before your birthday. Keep it up Man, we love you!

Tara said...

Whoever suggested those to be used as hats might've started a trend. Next you'll see some drunk bar hoppers wearing those on their head. Blergh.

Churlita said...

That nun is scarier than a clown. I love your random photos. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

That nun terrifies me! Scarier than Chuckie on Prozac.

dmarks said...

Great pictures!

Sister Pinkmouth is horrifying.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Great pics... Love that last one

MrManuel said...

Laura - It would give many people nightmares

Sonja - Could be! That is what I thought!

Mom - Thanks!

Evil E - Yes, that was Bucca! Weird decor!

Nani - I kind of slacked off...sorry!

Tara - You should try it!

Churlita - Yeah, very scary!

Val - Good analogy!

dmarks - Yes, I imagine she scares many

MBHW - Yeah, it cracked me up!