Friday, December 21, 2007

Belated gift

I am such a bad blogger friend. Because of an oversight, I accidentally left Tara out of my gift giving. I got the gift and everything, but when it came to posting it, it got left in the folder. I feel bad because she is one of the few people who comment on a consist ant basis. So again, sorry Tara, here is your gift...

I got her this book as she has done some guided tours in haunted places. Since she seems to enjoy it, I figured she needed a book to take it to the next level.





So, instead of a Frightful Dilemma question, here is a pondering question in honor of my forgetfulness - have you ever done something bad to another blogger on accident that you felt bad about? Or heck, did you do something on purpose to another blogger that you felt bad about?

7 comments:

Tara said...

Ooo yay! Thank you, Manuel! I'm a sucker for ghost hunting books!

As for bad blogger habits, I think I've made the mistake of neglecting blogs in the past that I usually frequent. I just haven't been in the mood to read through their posts and just got lazy.

laura b. said...

Unless I have unintentionally hurt or offended a fellow blogger, I think most of my sins are ones of omission. I mean to visit and comment, but somehow time gets away.

Churlita said...

I agree. I love all my blogger friends, but every once in a while, I actually have a life and virtual friends get neglected. Oops.

Anonymous said...

I get forgetful and sometimes don't have time to play in the blog-world. People do these things once in a while. You did remember and atoned for your tort.

Mom said...

OK Son, I had a second finally so I'm on your blog. I love the new look to it! It's been how long since I've been on??? You know I love you! I can hardly wait for Disneyland!!!!!!

Jose said...

Well Mr. Manuel I used the present you gave me and I did a song. A friend of mine made it into a slide show video. Come and check it out.

http://joecoolspics.blogspot.com/2007/12/home.html

laura b. said...

Hey MrManuel! Tara has tagged you for next week's word!