Sunday, December 02, 2007

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #8

This week's word comes courtesy of Dmarks. He chose the very timely word, "cold." Pretty convenient as this was a fairly cold week here in town. I think we even had some overnight lows under 32 degrees. Yeah, I am sure for some of you, that is your high for the day, but it is cold for us. Here is what I came up with...


After one of our nights with cold overnight temperatures, I wanted to get a picture of the frost on the grass. I was pretty disappointed. This picture was taken at 7am and already, there was barely any frost left. You can see it, but not nearly as much as I thought or hoped....




Here is Jess. Unfortunately, she has had a cold all week. It is going on a week now that she has been sick. My poor baby...




One of my favorite things in life - an ice cold glass of milk. Really, what else needs to be said?




Not sure what the word is this week, but I look forward to finding out. I always love the challenge. Oh yeah, the answers for the trivia are in the comments from the last post...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

32 degrees, hah, I am still wearing shorts. We might hit that today, maybe as a high.

I can see a little frost in that photo. Jess does look like she has a cold. The milk does look cold.

I think you did very well in the scavenger hunt as always.

Laura b has next word.

Tara said...

What a great idea to put milk in the shot! Yes, an ice cold glass of milk certainly hits the spot. I hope Jess feels better soon!

Churlita said...

Jess is so darn cute when she has a cold. I look like I'm 90 years old when I'm sick.

I'm a little jealous that it's so hard for you to photograph frost where you live.

Anonymous said...

Cold baby?
Cold.

laura b. said...

Excellent cold, in its many forms, pictures. I LOVE ice cold milk! Hope Miss Sassy Pants feels better soon. This week's word is...LIGHT.

Jose said...

Man, this weather change everybody is getting sick. Hope Jess feels better. I too love a glass of cold milk but not with ice. It reminds me of 1% milk.

MrManuel said...

Evil - Shorts in 32 degrees!?! My point exactly about you cold folks. 32 degrees I am in thick pajamas and a blanket on the sofa.

Tara - I hope she does too!

Churlita - She appreciates it!

Nani - Hmm....haven't heard that story before. :-)

Laura - Yes, ice cld milk is the best!

Jose - 1%? Heck, I like 0%! Fat free for me. Otheriwse it just tastes too thick.

Sharon said...

That little patch of frost looks like you sprayed it on!

We were up in Mammoth a couple of weeks ago and I did see some patches of snow and the weather was quite cold in the evenings.