Sunday, December 16, 2007

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #10

I am making a habit of doing these on Sunday! This week's word comes courtesy of Alien who picked the word "card." Here is what I came up with...


This first one is a picture of Leia reading her birthday card on Friday. Such a smart girl...




Every year, we put the Christmas cards we get on the front door. Here is what we have received so far...




Here is a closeup of the card we got from Rhys. How cool is this...he made buttons for his blog and included them in his Christmas cards! That is bloody brilliant!



Here is the most impotant of the pictures. This was last night on my card table as I became the champion of my poker league for the third year in a row. Much more on this story next post...



I haven't looked to see what it is the word for this week, but I will let you know soon.

Basically one week 'til Christmas. I am going to be on vacation the whole week of Christmas so I will make sure to make good use of my blogging time this week> Here is the schedule...

Tuesday - Poker tournament story...

Wednesday - Like I did last year, I will virtually hand out gifts to all my fellow bloggers. Be sure to stop by to see what you are getting! Everyone, even those who haven't commented on here in a long while, will get a gift so don't miss it.

Friday - Frightful Delimma Friday and Misc. stuff

Saturday - Saturday Scavenger Hunt

Have a good week everyone...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I guess the card playing (3 time champ) would somehow work itself into this. Well done. Everybody really did a good job on the cards.

Next week is "spirit" as chosen by Tara.

Anonymous said...

Glad you like your card and the badges :)

Tara said...

Great photo of Leia and her birthday card! Happy Belated Birthday, Leia!

Churlita said...

I love the "you playing cards" shot.

I can't wait to read your upcoming posts.

laura b. said...

What great pictures! I especially like Leia and her birthday card. Clearly she is a canine genius :-)
Congrats on your championship win! I will look forward to all your coming posts.

MrManuel said...

Evil - Yeah, I guess I am predictable like that.

Rhys - Of course, thanks!

Tara - She says thank you!

Churlita - I love the shot too!

Laura - Truth be told, she is an extremely smart dog!