Friday, December 14, 2007

Frightful Dilemma Friday #13

Happy Friday! As you can see, I made a few changes to my layout. Most of them are minor, but improvements nonetheless; but the main change is my custom banner I have above. This was made by one of the guys in my video game clan, Happyflapjacks. We were talking one day and he mentioned he used to do web design and one thing led to another and resulted in the banner above. I LOVE it. Jess and I had dinner with him the other night as he was in town for a business trip. Nice to meet someone you have only talked to on your blue tooth while blowing up the opposition! OTD for life!

I'm glad everyone liked the pics I took. Since it was Wordless Wednesday, I couldn't tell you that I took those in downtown Sacramento the other day. There are a lot of old houses there and since I had my camera to take pictures of Jessica's mismatched shoes, I decided to take advantage of the shot opportunities since I was downtown already.


Finally, it is time for Frightful Dilemma Friday again!

Would you rather....

have a digitally blurred face like criminals on tv...

or...

have a range of motion reduced to how a GI Joe action figure can move?

Tomorrow's word is card. Come back to see the pics!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am finding that as I get older, I have a limited range of motion anyway, so that is my choice.

Nice banner.

Michelle

Churlita said...

I need to run and a didgitally blurred face could get me out of a lot of sticky situations, so blur away.

Jose said...

I like the banner, it adds a little character to the layout.

Anonymous said...

I like the banner, nice redecorating job. Good choices as far as material goes.

Digital blur would be the way to go...I enjoy my full range of motion.

laura b. said...

Love the new look! As for the Frightful Dilemma, I guess I will go with a blurry face. I feel like I need my full range of motion more.

MrManuel said...

Michelle - Thanks, I like it too. Yes, getting older sucks...

Churlita - You know, that is a very good point!

Jose - I totally agree with you.

Evil E - Yeah, imagine the simplest of tasks you couldn't do!

Laura - That seems to be the overwhelming choice.

dmarks said...

The old-style foot-tall GI Joes had incredible range of motion. They could do the Linda Blair exorcist head thing (cue "Tubular Bells". Thank you!) and that is just for starters.