Monday, March 03, 2008

Contest to end all contests is over

Well, it is now past the Sunday evening deadline for my contest and I have to say, it was not a big success. I am very disappointed to report that I had a grand total of TWO people enter it. One was my former co-blogger Mrvideoguy and the 2nd was your winner, Tara. Tara got 6 out of 10 right which qualifies her for the prize. Tara, I'll be emailing you back for your address to send you your prize. Please visit her blog and give her a congrats. I actually wasn't too surprised at the number of entrants as my readership seems to be going down. What are you going to do...

Since Tara was the winner, I'll pimp her site out even more. Today is Keyser Soze appreciation day on her blog. I sure hope everyone knows who Keyser Soze is, but if you don't, here is a great intro course from the spectacular film, The Usual Suspects.



Really, is there anyone who hasn't seen this film? It really is one of the best of all time in my opinion. The ending? Brilliant. If you haven't seen it, see it now and appreciate the greatness of Keyser Soze.

Got a few things planned this week.

Tuesday - My Saturday Scavenger Hunt pics
Wednesday - Movie reviews
Thursday - Backyard update
Friday - Frightful Dilemma Friday.

Have a good week and again, thanks and congrats Tara!

9 comments:

HappyFlapjacks said...

Would have entered, except I didn't think 2 was going to win it.

Tara said...

Yay!! This is exciting! I look forward to your email, Manuel! And thank you for pimping out my blog! :D

Anonymous said...

The happy faces freaked me out and I couldn't get past it.

Anonymous said...

I actually studied them for a while, but had nothing. I think I knew two of them as I looked after the deadline.

We will pull together and get the readership up. I have evil ways to make people do as they are told.

laura b. said...

I totally wanted to do your trivia contest MrManuel. Somehow I missed it. Good for Tara though! Yay!

Churlita said...

Sorry. I wasn't online this weekend. Maybe try it during the week when there are more people on.

dmarks said...

Not heard of the film or actor. oops

Jose said...

I agree with you on "The Usual Suspects". great movie. Congrats to Tara on winning your contest.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I neglected to stop over the last while.. my apologies.. And congrats to Tara...