Monday, March 10, 2008

Yup, I am back

I have returned. So what happened? I just a lot of shit going on that pissed me off all at once. Seriously, I had about a years worth of frustration with people in just under a day and a half on Monday and Tuesday. By Tuesday afternoon, I was mentally done. I was emotionally drained and rather than try to pretend to be all jubilant on my blog or spend 3 hourds typing it all out, I decided to take a break. I think the break did me some good. It allowed me not to think of all the crap, rejuvenated me to write, and got me ready for the following week. So I am back and I can't wait to visit all your blogs this evening after I am done working. Tara, I will sending that email out to you today or tomorrow to get your prize out to you. And tomorrow, I will be happy to unveil the pictures of our new backyard! Look for it and thanks for the kind words to those of you who wished me well in my last post. You guys rock....

9 comments:

Tara said...

I've had those days where the bus load of annoying people unload all at once and you want to strangle the next person that walks through the door or calls you. The wonderful thing about having your own blog is that you can vent all sorts of ways. You could've easily let it all out on here, but you took a break and that was healthy too. Glad you're back!

Churlita said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Sometimes it helps to give yourself a time out.

Mom said...

Glad you're back sweety! Hope to visit more often. (your blog that is)

MrManuel said...

Tara - Thanks. Yeah, I like to bitch, but not unload all at once. Thus, I just took a break.

Churlita - Yes, it certainly did!

Mom - Yes, visit more!

laura b. said...

I'm so glad the break did you good and that you were able to put the blob of annoyances behind you.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Laura - "Blob of annoyances." Do I have your permission to add that to my list of freaking awesome band names?

Anonymous said...

Everybody takes the blogging breaks/holidays--hell, I do it about once every couple of months. Sometimes blogging venom is not a good thing and rather than scare everybody one should just back off.

Welcome back.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Glad you are back.. we all have days or weks like that... Completely understandable... glad you are feeling better...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back. I was afraid to ask what could have made you so angry. Hugs and smiles.