Saturday, March 22, 2008

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #15

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! I am posting my pictures on Saturday? I figured since I came up with the word this week, I better get mine oout on the actual day, plus, I need to name someone. So here are my "perfect" pictures...



The "perfect" pair




Jess getting a "perfect" on Rock Band on Hard. She rocks!



I had a new perfect picture of my dogs from the other night, but it looks like it accidently got deleted. I am pissed. What can you do though...

I haven't done these pics for the last few weeks so I forget who has picked the words lately. So, I apologize if you haven't been picked in a while and I am picking someone who has been picked recently. I pick DMarks to choose our next word. Have fun, man.....

10 comments:

Mom said...

Ah!!! Too sweet! Happy Easter to you guys and to everyone! Love you!

laura b. said...

Aw, you guys are indeed the perfect couple :-) And I am impressed by Jess' rockin' greatness!
Plus...Dmarks is a PERFECT choice to choose for next week!

AlienCG said...

You two do make a perfect couple. My real question is, what instrument was she playing in Rock Band? I did OK on bass for a few songs last weekend, but not even close to perfect.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so cute and really perfect for each other.
Happy Easter! Hugs and smiles.

HappyFlapjacks said...

nice photos....and nice rockin'!! Have a great Easter you two.

Anonymous said...

The perfect couple indeed. You might have to share that title, however. Me and Renee seem to think that as well.

I actually did my perfect post...late, but done. I figured since I am the host of this party, I had better attend.

Michelle said...

Aw...I love Rock Band, but I only sing...I'm not very coordinated.

Tara said...

That is such a wonderful shot of you two! And congrats to Jess on getting the perfect score on Rock Band!

Churlita said...

Perfectly perfect pics. It sounds like Jess really is the perfect woman for you. Thank goodness you found her.

Jose said...

If that's how you describe it then congratulations! A perfect pair indeed. Hope your easter was a happy one.