Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sorry, sorry

So I have been tagged to do the word of the week for the Scavenger Hunt by Alien. Sorry, I have been out of it for a week. Thursday morning, a friend of mine flew into town and he just left on yesterday so that explains my lack of blogging in that time frame. I would have blogged last night, but I had some other friends over for dinner. That is a totally different story for later in the week. I even had intentions to post some "Hot" pictures for the scavenger hunt. Oh well. I did get some great pics from our trip to San Francisco on Friday. As our friend had never been to the west coast, we figured San Francisco would be a great place to take him. I'll post those probably tomorrow.

But, since I know you are all eagerly awaiting the word of the week and I only have a short amount of time to post at the moment, I give you the word of the week.......

"Perfect"

Have fun with that one and come back tomorrow for the San Fran pics...

5 comments:

laura b. said...

Perfect! I love it...it should be a lot of fun seeing everyone trying to capture the 'perfect'. Can't wait to see your SF photos.

Anonymous said...

Perfect, great word. Now to think on this one and get something going. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

No problems. Glad you're back for me to bug!

Tara said...

Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one! Good word!

Looking forward to the San Francisco pics! I've never been there.

Churlita said...

Perfect, eh? I'll have to think on it.