Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lost Boys 2!!!

One of my all-time favorite movies is Lost Boys. When I heard they were finally filming the "sequel" a while back, I got really excited. Sure, I knew it would never top the original, but when you are so starved for something to follow up that great film, almost anything will do. The trailer for this film arrived today. Yes, it looks cheesy and like any other teenage PG 13 horror film that has come out in the last few years, but I will see it anyways. It could get bad reviews and I would still see it. Hell, you know it is going to be bad because it is going straight to video. But you know what, who cares. It's Lost Boys 2....


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought it was Lauren Conrad who was in the movie and thought "Oh geez" not that I don't like her, but then I looked it up on Wikipedia to check and I realized it's Autumn Reeser! Yay Taylor! It does look cheesy, but like you I'll still see it because I love the first movie!
Cassie

Anonymous said...

I loved Lost Boys! This one looks cheesy, and it rips off the first one but it may be worth a DVD rental.

laura b. said...

I did love Lost Boys...I would be willing to see this based on good will for the original. Why not?

Anonymous said...

Cory Feldman must be broke....

I will probably wait on this one. The PG-13 thing scares me right off the bat. Palatable and horror should not go together. I might check it out eventually.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

The first one was pretty good.. too bad they have make it so cheesy the second time around...

Tara said...

I did love the first one, had a crush on Jason Patrick, a teeny crush on Kiefer Sutherland...But I'm not so sure about that sequel there. It may be an impulse DVD purchase though.

Churlita said...

The first one was so great, because it had BOTH Cory's in it. How can the second compete?

Mom said...

I'm with you son. When I heard, I was excited. I love the original so much, I have to see this one. I don't care that it's going straight to DVD. And, I'm with you Cas - can hardly wait to see "Taylor" in action!!! I say we all watch it together!!!

AlienCG said...

Not another sequel!? Is Hollywood that unoriginal and out of ideas? I may see it when it's available on Netflix when I have nothing better to see.

dmarks said...

Wasn't the original one filled with Coreys?

laura b. said...

MrManuel...AlienCG tagged you for this week's Saturday Scavenger Shots. Give us a word...any word! :-)

Anonymous said...

Rented I am Legend last night. The trailer is on the previews.