Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Costume Update

Ok, so thanks to the votes of our fellow bloggers, we have chosen a costume for Halloween. Well actually, we chose it over the weekend after reading all our comments, but I forgot to let you know what we decided. Kelly #2 made sure to remind me that I hadn't let you all in on the decision.

We are going as......

Gang Green!

That was actually far and away my favorite choice. Jess wanted the garbage man and trash, but I felt it was a little cheesy. SO, thank you to the readers for helping me with this one. Jess actually started getting excited about it once my sister started talking to her about it and started coming up with all the little details that are hopefully going to make it so good. We're really planning on going all out. Last night the 3 of us went shopping for stuff and came up pretty successful. I would give you the details, but I want to surprise with pics. So, look for pics of the costume on Sunday or possibly Monday as Sunday is our anniversary. I'm very excited.

9 comments:

Jose said...

Orale vato! Good choice ese. Suave!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Nice choice.. I think I picked Gang green.. I hope you both have a blast and look forward to seeing the pics.. Oh and have a Happy Anniversary...

Anonymous said...

#2 MY ASS!! :)

Churlita said...

Sweet. I expect to see photos of the finished product. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Good choice! I'm glad you are having Cassie help you. Hope you have lots of fun. Hugs

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I hpe all goes well tomorrow night with the Gang Green costumes..

laura b. said...

Have a Happy Anniversary!

And can't wait to actually see Gang Green :-)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Yeah, I wasn't thrilled but thankfully your sister knows a lot about being ghetto and I think we'll pull it off quite nicely.

Hey, that doesn't sound right... For the record, Cassie is NOT ghetto herself, but she knows ghetto people and is drawing off them.

I swear...

:-)

Tara said...

Looking forward to seeing your costume!

Happy Halloween!