Thursday, October 23, 2008

Help from my fellow bloggers...

So, Jess and I are going to a Halloween party next weekend and it is the first time I have been able to dress up for Halloween in ages. We are really excited, but want some help with our costume choice. We have narrowed it down to a few choices and hope you can help us out. Here is what we have come up with:


1. Mario and Luigi


From Super Mario Brothers. Rather than try to describe it, you actually get a picture:



I would probably be Mario and Jess, Luigi...

2. Old Couple

You know...we would dress in old people clothes, maybe borrow a walker or cane, I could shave my head to look bald etc.

3. Garbage Man/Janitor and Trash

I would dress up as a garbage man. Overalls, a broom, spray bottle, disheveled look. Jess would be trash, possibly wrap herself in a garbage bag, glue trash items to her body.

4. Gang Green

Jess and I would dress up as gang members. I could wear a flannel shirt, buttoned up top only of course, green bandana, low rider pants, etc. Jess would wear green lip liner, green eye shadow, maybe some cheap necklace. Our colors that we represent are green and thus - Gang Green.

I won't tell you what I prefer or what she does so as not to sway votes. Tell us what you like and why....

12 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I'm excited to see what everyone says. Or if they have other ideas! We need all the help we can get... Are we going to agree to dress as whatever gets the most votes?

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I think the last one is really original and fun.. But I also like the first one.. Mario and Luigi isn't something you would see everyday.. Hope you guys have fun and look forward to seeing what you chose..

Churlita said...

If Jess dressed up like trash, then you could take her out. Ha ha.

Gang green is pretty funny. I'd vote for that. Just don't go to certain neighborhoods so you don't wind up with a cap in your a#@.

Anonymous said...

I think you should totally do Gang Green. Two people who are totally not gangster in any way....oohh let me help!!!

Cass

Anonymous said...

Ok so I have some really good ideas! Please do Gang green! I really want to help!

Cass

laura b. said...

My favorite is Garbage Man and Trash. That would just be so cute and original!

Jose said...

I grew up cruising Whittier Blvd. and although I never got into gangs I live right smack in the center of it all. I think the homeboy and cholita outfits would be hilarious. Then you can use your Spanich words such as "Orale bato" or "chale ese", and to greet your friends just a simple "Q-vo" will suffice.

Anonymous said...

Gang Green is funny. Do that. Be sure to take lots of pictures. Hugs.

Mom said...

Gang Green by far. And with your sister's ideas and help, you guys will pull it off. But, yes, just be careful with the neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

GANG GREEN!!

Anonymous said...

As a huge fan of one of these options, I have to throw my support behind Mario and Luigi.

Anonymous said...

So.... When do we get to know the results??