Friday, December 05, 2008

Go Speed Racer.......GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It has been a week since I blogged, but I am not burnt out already. In fact, there is a TON I have to blog about, but it was a very busy work week. First week of the month....sigh...

Anyways, I don't want to try to cram everything into one long post so I will blog today, take the weekend off, and then have a post for you every day next week! Yeah!

Monday, some friends and I went to R.P.M here in town which is a go-cart racing track. This is not your miniature golf type go-carts. These definitely have more speed and handle MUCH better while being on a good track. Check them out here!

I have been there a few times with my father-in-law, but the large majority of my friends had never been there. So, after months of planning, we got a large group of us together after work on Monday and had us some good times.
Safety first!
Getting in our cars
Let's go!
Duncan hugging the turn
Me coming around the corner like a pro

Track is pretty big

Here I come again!

Get off my ass!

Not in any particular order...

Good times!

9 comments:

Churlita said...

That's so cool. I wish our town was big enough to support a go-cart track.

laura b. said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Go-cart racing was one of the things we did during my bachelor party. Do I know how to party or what? :)

-Sal

Jose said...

There's one like that here by my work but I have never been. I have got to try it soon.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

RPM is fun. You guys all looked like you enjoyed yourselves. I'm glad I got some pictures you liked. Why doesn't Gabe smile in pictures?! He looks SO angry!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, Gabe is a cop. That's how they look. Serious.
Looks like lots of fun for everyone. I'm so glad you are blogging again. Looking forward to next week.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That looks like tons of fun.. I have been on an outdoor track a couple of times and I really loved it.. makes me think I ought to go for that driver's license even more..

Mom said...

Who is the guy in the front? I don't recognize him?

MrManuel said...

Mom - That is our friend Ben. Known him for years!!!