Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tamales

So, this weekend I got a handy dandy new mini video camera that I wanted. Because of the ease of using it and uploading to youtube on this new camera, you will probably also start seeing osme videos on this site too. Little video blogs.



With that, today was the annual making tamale day. We usually make them the day before Christmas Eve as we eat them at Grandma's on Cristmas Eve. I decided to make a quick video while there.




With that, have a great Christmas everyone. I will be out of town right after Christmas for a few days with no internet connection so I will be back next Monday. Have a safe Christmas and see you all later...

10 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I LOVE your new little toy and am SO excited to have videos on the blog! Maybe it will become a video blog - free from multiple typos! Just kidding, sweetie... I have to be nice - Santa is still watching! After I get my presents though, I'm going to tell you about this little things called spellcheck...

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Jose said...

Mr Manuel may you and yours have a very Merry Christmas. Know that your friendship mens to me more than you'll ever know. In a few minutes my family will start the tamales making session too. Ummmm tamales. I hope you guys have a terrific time, looking forward to your future posts and VIDEOS.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see this video! I would have loved to be there but had to work. I love that you will be having videos on the blog! Can't wait to eat the tamales and see you and Jess on Christmas Day! Hugs.

laura b. said...

Awesome! Too bad tamales don't travel so well...haha!
Merry Christmas MrManuel and Miss Sassy Pants :-)
And thanks for the word. Excellent.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Mewrry Christmas to you and the Mrs..

Anonymous said...

We are glad to hear about your new camera, and we hope to see more videos as part of your blog!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Sal and Katie

Mom said...

I love your toy and look forward to more videos. Would I have been in the video if I had helped? Love you and wishing all your cyber friends a very Merry Christmas. See you soon.

laura b. said...

MrManuel: When you get back, don't forget to tag someone for next week okay? Okay! Thanks! Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Tara said...

Oh man, I love tamales. The first time I had them was when we visited my brother and his family for Christmas and they made them. From then on I was totally hooked.

Churlita said...

I hope you and your family had a great Christmas. My girls went to their dad's family Christmas on the 26th and got to eat tamales, mole and sopa. I was so jealous.