Wednesday, March 22, 2006

At "MOM's" request......


Number one. The undisputed number one gal. The anti-Britney. Christina Aguilera. Nevermind the many charting-topping songs she has blessed her voice with. Forget the fact that 50 years from now she will still have a career cause that voice is her most impressive talent. And put aside all false impressions you have from ONE song and video. This is that girl you take home to your parents and say can you believe she digs ME? This is that girl that you tell all your boys about cause there is no way they would ever one-up you. This is that down-ass chick that you leave your entire family for cause it's definitely worth the ride. Forgive my crass attitude and the picture to the left, but I am a single male who lives with two guys. CUT ME SOME SLACK!





Yes "Love Don't Cost a Thing" was not the greatest movie. But I will watch it again and again and again just to be able to see Christina Milian change up her style every five minutes and make every outfit look hotter than the last. Plus if you caught her in "Be Cool" then you know that she can sing too. I got a thing for women who can sing. Call it the ballad lover in me, but something about a soft velvety tone will always make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Yeah it happens to guys too. Deal with it!











This fine actress has graced us in "Boat Trip", "Chasing Papi", and "Rush Hour 2". So if you don't know her by name or face it is more than understandable. But, for my money it's the accent that always gets me with this gal. I'm guessing a theme is coming out from this list, but I'll let everyone else decide what that is. All I have to say is if I was gay she would turn me straight in a nano-second. Plus she makes a business suit look fierce and her dance moves are quite nice. Roselyn Sanchez everyone!!! Give her a round of applause.











Had to get one blonde on here. While Stacy Keibler may be more mainstream currently, Miss Trish Stratus is the WWE Diva I would choose to get into the ring with. The Anti-Lita. She went from eye-candy to the number one female in the business. She is athletic, charismatic, and simply stunning. Through her fitness magazines and her weekly appearances on cable TV she has made quite the life for herself. I can't hate the player or the game and I will (pardon my corniness) submit to her anyday.



A forgotten gal who just cracked her way back into the top five after she got a divorce from the crackhead she was married to for a year. Jamie Lynn-Sigler. Otherwise known as the princess of the well-known mafia family, The Sopranos. It's her voice, but for a different reason. It's just so damn cute. I mean this in a completely non-disgusting way. If she was my daughter she could make me do anything by batting her eyes and saying, "Please Daddy." That cute and innocent thang is working for me. And no that doesn't mean I wanna sleep with my daughter. Right? :)

That's it people. Now discuss this amongst yourselves and always remember get 8 hours of sleep every night. Don't forget to floss as well. Aren't ya glad ya asked MOM? :) Rabble Rock!

4 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Nice list, Rich. Some of those girls are pretty hot, especially Ms. Sanchez. I miss you. When are you coming back to play poker?

Anonymous said...

Good choice for putting Christina at the top. You know I'm a fan of hers, but of course for different reasons than you. Jamie Lynn Sigler was another good choice and I'm glad she divorced A.J. DiScala he just seemed so icky.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rich. It is a great list and your reasons are all worthy. I'm not sure if it is her or not and if it is her if you were aware but is Roselyn Sanchez the same girl that is on Without a Trace?

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Even though you're sitting right next to me as I type this Mom, Roselyn Sanchez IS on Without A Trace. I knew she looked familiar but couldn't place it, so good call. And Rich, there you go - you can see her on a weekly basis now -Thursdays at 9pm on CBS. :-)