Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ummmm....wow!

While reading through my celeb gossip sites last night, I learned about this girl, Melissa Theuriau, who is supposedly the hottest newsgirl in the world. I decided to find some pictures and OH MY GOD!!! This girl is gorgeous! Apparently she does the news in France and after seeing some pictures, I have to agree. What's the best part? In one of the pictures, she is talking about SOCCER! Yup, she is SO on my top five now. I showed Jess the pics and even she said, "Wow!" So, what do you think? Guys who read but don't post, what do you think? Don't be shy...




5 comments:

mrvideoguy said...

The talent is obvious, but she ain't messing with my top five. My list is solid and no news anchor is gonna sneak in the backdoor on first impressions. And no I ain't sharing. Deal with it. :)

Anonymous said...

Ya she's pretty cute...so I'm at school right now and it's my last day of school YES! and showed the pictures to my friend Sera and she thinks the chick resembles Victoria Beckham...she kinda does...what do you think?
But wow she made into your top five...interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go with "She's fucking money!" Very, very, very hot. That strappy dress pick is great.

Anonymous said...

pretty cute and I think that whole soccer thing made it better for you. Come on Rich, let's hear who is on your list

Anonymous said...

She's a Barbie, folks!