I have been wanting to do this post for a while. Let's say you had to pull off the perfect plan(heist, expedition, rescue, etc.), what characters in movies would you be choosing to form your perfect team? In a perfect team, you are going to need a bunch of different components, so which characters over the years would be the best choices to accomplish your goal? The perfect plan is probably going to require a LOT of people, so I am going to allow 12 in my plan. I won't include any super heroes as that would just make it too easy. This is who I came up with:
1. Keyser Soze - Every good team begins and ends with a good leader. A leader who both commands respect and has the intelligence to pull off the perfect plan. I don't believe anyone else fits this bill quite as well as Keyser Soze. Take this part from the movie and tell me someone else would be a better choice:
"He lets the last Hungarian go, waits until his wife and kids are in the ground, and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids. He kills their wives. He kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in, the stores they work in. He kills people that owe them money. And like that, he's gone. Underground. Nobody's ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop and Keyser Soze will get you." But no one ever really believes. Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze." Easily, my leader...
2.Dutch - If you have some brains, you are going to need some brawn. Anyone who beat a Predator has to be tough enough for my group. Would you mess with him? "If it bleeds, we can kill it." Yeah, you're coming with me Dutch.
3.Marv - Every big team needs two enforcers. I wouldn't send in Dutch alone. Marv will definitely be an asset. Who is going to mess with my posse with these two guys leading the way?!?! Major asskickers!!!
4.Memphis Raines - My Driver. You need a guy who knows how to handle any car. You need a guy who can escape anyone in pursuit. There was not even a second thought as to who my driver would be. Sure, all 12 of my team won't fit inside Eleanor, but I'm sure he can handle any ride.
5. El Mariachi - You're going to have to have a guy who is a smooth talker, a ladies man, and an ass kicker all at once. Having El Mariachi on my team, with all his weaponry and ability to woo women is a good idea.
6.Mrs. Smith - If you have a male smooth talker, you need a femal one too. Mrs. Smith can woo the guys and then kick their ass. The guys won't know what hit them!
7.The Bride - Man or woman, she can kick ass. She can pretty much cut through anyone, anytime. Maybe she should even be up at the top with my brawny guys. She could give them a run.
8.Stanley Jobson - Every good team needs a good computer guy. Stanley will be able to pretty much crack anything. No technoloy will be too hard for him to understand. For some reason, this was the best picture I could find.
9. MacGyver - Why is he on the team? Because he is friggin' MacGuyver. I don't think I need to further explain myself.
10. Jason Bourne - This guy can do everything. Technology, covert operations, kicking ass. My whole team could go down and he still might be able to pull it off by himself. He is a one man army.
11. John Mason - On ever team, there is an old guy who has been there, done that. My old guy just happens to be able to still kick butt. He escaped from Alcatraz. He belongs on the team.
12.Doc Holliday - Finally, you need a good buddy. I guy who will follow you into hell. A guy who is absolutely dedicated to watching your butt and will be there through thick and thin. There is not a better sidekick than Doc. You have to feel safe with him watching your back.
There is my posse, my super group, my gang. I am sure I left someone important off so feel free to tell me who you would have included or omitted.