Friday, September 14, 2007

Frightful Dilemma Friday #9

I had a real gross one that I found in my Dileema book that involved tumors and eyeballs, but since I almost gagged just reading it, I decided to skip that one. Maybe I will save it for next week...

So today...

Would you rather ....

Have a sleepwalking problem that causes you to wander the streets in your neighborhood at night...

or...

causes you to get up and pee on all your furniture at night?


Well, last week I told you to party up the weekend Van Damme style. Why don't we switch it up and party up the weekend Leonidas style!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have a good weekend everyone! I know my posts have been sparse lately so I promise at least 4 new posts next week. Boo yeah!

9 comments:

laura b. said...

LOL! Okay, in the interest of my bodily safety I am going to opt to go around peeing on my furniture at night instead of roaming the streets...maybe I could invest in a bunch of rubber sheets to through over everything every night before bed. Hm...

Mom said...

I'm afraid of the dark and would be petrified to think what could happen outside. I'll pee on my furniture anyday. At least those are replaceable - my life isn't.

Anonymous said...

I live in a pretty good neighborhood so I'd definitely choose the sleepwalking. One of my neighbors would probably see me and rescue me anyway.

Anonymous said...

If I walked around my neighborhood at night I would be killed so I guess I'd rather pee on my furniture.
I'm looking forward to 4 posts next week. Smiles

npanth said...

I already have the cat to pee on all the furniture, so I guess I'd choose wandering the neighborhood... at least I wouldn't have to smell the furniture ;)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Without even thinking about it I'd walk the neighborhood at night.

Looking forwad to the posts next week!

Michelle said...

Hm...walking the streets at night. As long as I could sleep-grab my 9mm Glock before I headed out.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

K now he looks even more like a fairy.. So I think I would pick the first one.. wandering the streets all night...

Sharon said...

I'd choose the sleepwalking through my neighborhood! Peeing on the furniture too messy.

Besides walking is great exercise... I don't think it matters if you're asleep or not!