Friday, September 28, 2007

Frightful Dilemma #10

Still can't bring myself to do the really gross one I found. It involved tumors and eyeballs and your appetite. Yeah, better skip it. So today we get...

Would you rather...

For your living(how you earn your daily salary)

Have to clean silverwear at a restaurant with your mouth...

or...

Clean golf balls at the golf course wit your mouth??



Must be the week for my wife and I to meet crazy people downtown. Yesterday, I was downtown feeding the parking meter. Along comes a crazy person doing their "look at me, I'm CRAZY!" shake. I try to ignore the person, but as she gets behind me, she leans into me and says, "Yeah, you pay your fucking parking ticket!".......and then proceeds to keep on walking. I turn towards her, but she is already wlaking away and talking to herself about something else. I love/hate downtown!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for the first picture in Evil E's scavenger hunt!

6 comments:

laura b. said...

LOL! Man! Okay, I guess I will have to clean golf balls with my mouth...disgusting, but less disgusting than other people's mouth germs...maybe.
Ah, the crazies! I seem to attract them also.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not choosing the eyeball/tumor thing. I would have skipped it.
I choose to clean the golf balls. Grass dirt beats mouth dirt any day.
Crazy people abound downtown and they do not like to be ignored. I had one in the lobby at work today.
I'll be here tomorrow for the picture thing.

Anonymous said...

Golf balls....

Crazy people are weird and sometimes a bit scary, but they are always entertaining. I am looking into a new feature for my blog that has something to do with that....

speaking of new features, I look forward to seeing what everyone came up with for the word "fall"

Anonymous said...

Definitely golf balls!
They touch grass and golf clubs....
silverware at a restaurant touches other peoples mouthes...SICK!

Tara said...

I guess I'd go with golf balls, I'm just hoping they weren't anywhere except for the ground, maybe a pond or a sand trap.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Golf balls, no doubt about it! Other people's mouths are DISGUSTING!

I think Evil-E's scavenger hunt is a GREAT idea and I look forward to all of the entries! I think your idea is good - I just hope it comes out!