Monday, September 24, 2007

The Wedding

The trips are DONE! Not that I didn't enjoy myself going away 3 out of the last 4 weekends to celebrate weddings, but it will be nice to not have to go anywhere for a while. This past weekend was my cousin's wedding. It was pretty stressful leading up the wedding because of rain beforehand with the threat of rain during the ceremony. Then suddenly, the sky turned clear, we had blues skies, and the day ended on a beautiful note.

The wedding itself was great. It was at a beautiful bed n breakfast in the countryside and some amazing pictures were taken. Myself, I was a groomsman, which was fun. I even got to speak and since I didn't have a speech prepared, I made it up on the fly. I don't think it turned out too bad.

My cousin and I are only 3 months apart so we have basically gorwn up together despite the fact that we have always lived in different parts of the state. Here is a picture of us when we were little. I am on the left hand side.






Here is us this past weekend. I, of course, have switched the to right hand side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Manuel is all pimped out...looking sharp my friend.

Glad to hear the wedding went well and the skies cleared for the occasion.

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful wedding and we all enjoyed your speech. Two beautiful baby boys have turned into two very handsome young men. Hugs.

laura b. said...

You guys look like brothers, for sure. Glad it all went so well :-)

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

You lookin' all handsome and stuff. glad you had a good time.. sometimes when something is done on the fly.. it always works out better...

Mom said...

Beautiful boys - handsome men!
The wedding was fun, but I too was looking forward to all the wedding stuff being done. Now the next time we go, which may be next month, it will be just for fun and relaxation! Your speech was terrific - I'm sorry I forgot to tape it.