Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh hell yeah!

Sure, this movie looks like pure trash, but I'll be seeing it anyways. That's a FACT!




Making the 5 hour drive south AGAIN this weekend. 3 weeks ago, it was for my sister's wedding. 2 weeks ago it was for my cousin's bachelor party. This weekend it will be for my cousin's wedding. I picked up my tux earlier today. I don't really mind it. I actually like dressing up and looking spiffy. When I return, I'll try to post a picture of me and my cousin when we were little and one from this weekend. Should be a great time. Have a great weekend everybody. No morbid question for you tomorrow as I am leaving really early. I'll save the gross one for next week...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...
See you in Cayucos. :-)

Anonymous said...

Interesting, another AVP....I really did not dig the first one. The comic ruined the movie for me because the ink was way way better.

Sharon said...

Trash... What do you mean trash that looks like a must see!

Hope you have fun in Cayucos!

Tara said...

You're right...it will probably be trash, but I think I'll have to see this movie. Just to follow through with the rest of the Alien/Predator movies.

Anonymous said...

Ok so as I was watching this I had no idea what was going on because I don't have sound on my computer here at work! But as I was watching it I started noticing little things and then I said to myself..."Holy shit it's another Predator movie", but then I saw Alien and I said "Holy shit it's another ALien v. Predator movie! YES! The first one was entertaining and I grew up watching Predator movies! I'm excited to see this movie!

Jose said...

Yeah I'll probably watch it too but I still like the original predator better.

Have a safe drive... again!

laura b. said...

I probably won't see AvPR (right?), but I will wish you a happy weekend at the wedding. Have fun!