Saturday, October 13, 2007

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #3

This week, it was Alien's turn to pick the word of the week. He picked the word "rock" which I was all jazzed for. Here are my results!


This first picture is of Morro Rock on the coast of California. I took this a couple of weeks ago. Truth be told, I was just taking a picture of the coast line, but as Morro Rock is a huge monstrosity of a rock, it ended up in a picture. No, you are not allowed to climb it. It is 576 feet tall. Want to read more about it...go here!


Next is the program for the most unique rock concert I have ever been to - Metallica playing with the San Francisco symphony. It was funny, there were people in tuxedos sitting right next to metal heads in their concert best. It was such a unique show, it sold out(2 shows actually) in 8 minutes. Amazing experience.





And finally, you can't do rock with rocking out to a little Guitar Hero. Here is Jess playing. She is getting ready for Guitar Hero 3 in 2 weeks!



She even got the high score on the song. She rocks!



I don't know what this week's word is, but I will post it here as soon as I know.

7 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures of Rock! I can hardly wait to see all the other pictures.

Anonymous said...

Rock on Jess!

npanth said...

I like the pictures, nice work. I decided to post some Rock pictures this week, thanks for the idea ;)

Tara said...

You captured the theme very well!

dmarks said...

So glad this feature has avoided pictures of Duane "The Rock" Johnson!

Jose said...

Great variety of "Rock" related pictures. Good hunt. I had to go see about Morro Bay and that big rock there.

laura b. said...

Excellent rock pix! And way to go MrsManuel :-)