Monday, October 29, 2007

Guitar Hero 3

First of all, sorry that I had no picture up this past weekend for the word "Building." I just could never find the time this week to go out and take pictures of the very few interesting buildings we have here in town. I have some New York pics I took a couple years back, but didn't feel like finding/scanning them. Oh well. I'll do this week for sure as I don't want to miss 2 weeks in a row. Churlita has yet to name who is doing it this week so I will keep looking to see who is naming the theme and what it is...

We got Guitar Hero 3 this past weekend. It took some getting used to with the new guitar, but once we got it down, we loved it. It has a great selection of songs and it was a blast playing "One" from Metallica. The game does seem to be harder than the last installment, but tons of fun! Rock on. Now, 3 more weeks until Rock Band!


EDIT : Churlita apparently did name someone for the word of the week; I just missed it. The word of the week is SIN, courtesy of Laura! Very fun!

4 comments:

Churlita said...

last week I named Laura B. and this week, she named you. All this finger pointing.

I tried to start playing Guitar Hero 3 yesterday, but my girls wouldn't let me on. As soon as they go to their dad's house, I'm planning on mastering it. Apparently, we're a house full of girly geeks.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to playing it.

As far as the photo, do what I did, just catch up by doing three posts in two days...

Mom said...

I like evil-e's idea. Post the pictures when you can. So what will your word be????

Sharon said...

I think I need to visit more often so I can follow this word/picture thing!