Saturday, October 20, 2007

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #4

This week's word came courtesy of Mrs. Big Harry Woman. She chose the word "spooky." Shouldn't be too hard with Halloween right around the corner.


Here is a picture that I took of the moon a couple of weeks ago. Kind of gives off that eerie feeling I think...






Here is a picture of a scarecrow at the entrance to a corn maze we went to last week. The corn maze is about 30 minutes from our house and Guinness just certified it as the biggest in the world at 40 acres. I'll post more pictures of it next week...





The jack o lantern in front of our house made a good spooky picture. I turned off the flash to give it more of a spooky feeling....



Next week's word will come courtesy of Churlita, but it hasn't been posted yet. I have actually never visited her site for some reason so it will also give me an opportunity to visit a new blog. Cool!

I've been neglecting blogs lately, both mine and yours. I've only been posting about 3 times a week max for the last few weeks. I also haven't commented too much lately. I read all your posts. I just save them for once or twice a week and at the rate some of you have been posting, I don't have time to both catch up and comment. I assure you though, I read all your posts and will be better. Work has just been a terror as I try to tidy up things I have been wanting to do...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. You are pretty good with that camera. I like the jack-o-lantern. Good thought to turn off the flash.

laura b. said...

Wow, those are excellent spooky pictures! I love the eerie moon...

Tara said...

I can never get a clear picture of the moon, I'm jealous! Great work with the word "spooky"! Especially the scarecrow.

npanth said...

Very cool pictures, you're definitely taking really good pictures. nice work

Anonymous said...

Good job on spooky, I did not play this past week, but I am back now. I have been neglecting the blog-scene for a while...I needed the rest and my brain was seriously vapor locked.

MrManuel said...

Nani - Thanks for the compliment!

Laura - Thank you!

Tara - Yeah, I was really happy with how the moon came out.

Npanth - That is HIGH praise coming from you my friend. Made my day.

Evil E - Welcome back. We all need a break now and then.

dmarks said...

I've been blogging so much in October that I wonder if I will swing the other way in November and eke out a mer 6 posts for the month.