Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt

Well, I am back and we had a wonderful time in Disneyland. The place was PACKED though. In fact, I know for a fact on Thursday, by 1PM, they stopped selling tickets because they were too full. Now, I was in a wheelchair because of my torn calf muscle, which is normally cool because you get on most rides right away, but when it is that crowded, it can be frustrating because nobody moves for your chair. Oh well, it was fun. As the word for the week was "happy", here are some pics of us in the "Happiest Place on Earth." They are a little blurry because I copied them off Jessica's myspace page as she got them off the camera already and I don't feel like uploading them again!


The best ride out of both parks!




The electrical parade is always pretty!



Aww......




The castle at night decorated for Christmas.



The Golden Gate replica



Great time! Biting my lip as usual...



I am late in doing it, but I need to name someone. I don't know who has done it twice and who hasn't, so I am just going to name a random person. Churlita, the ball is in your court! I'll start revisiting all your blogs tomorrow(Wednesday). I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a safe New Year.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw...you two are too cute!

dmarks said...

I missed this one. I will catch the next one though! Good pics!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.
I'd love to visit Jess's My Space but have had trouble finding it. Maybe you could email me the address... :-)

Churlita said...

Nice happy pics. Disneyland would make me happy too.

PurpleOceanMoon said...

I LOVE Disneyland. I haven't gone in six years! You guys are so sweet! Hearts!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you both. Great pictures. I am glad you had a nice time. Disneyland is a little less magical when it is packed, huh? Love the "And they lived happily ever after" picture. Where was that taken?

Anonymous said...

What??? You were in Anaheim? Just down the freeway from my house? Too bad I missed you, we could have met up someplace for a hot drink!

MrManuel said...

Sushi - Thank you!

Dmarks - I still don't know what the next one is...

Nani - Sure, will do...

Churlita - Always makes me happy!

POM - 6 years! Wow!! Go back!

Milk - Welcome! That pic was taken at California Adventures inside that building where they have all the art, Turtle Talk with Crsuh, drawing class, etc. I forget the name of the building.

Sonja - Bummer! We could have used a warm drink!

Tara said...

Those shots look great! That one of the castle lit up for Christmas with the icicles looks so pretty! I'm so glad you had a great time there!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thanks for the virtual backrest gift. If only I could find a computer chair that's comfortable.