Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fuck Oprah!

God I hate Oprah! I hate her holier than thou persona. I hate her self promoting ass. Basically, I hate every thing about her. Some news I just read makes me hate her even more. Apparently, Oprah has just signed a deal with the Discovery Channel so that next year, Discovery Health Channel, a GREAT channel with a ton of great shows, will turn into the OWN or the Oprah Winfrey Network! I can only imagine what she is going to do the great lineup that the channel already has. I can't see the channel keeping the same format that it already has. It will probably be more like the Oxygen Network, a horrible channel on its own. This is horrible news...

10 comments:

Churlita said...

I'm not the biggest Oprah fan, but my boyfriend had to drive her somewhere and she tipped him like crazy so he doesn't mind her so much.

Anonymous said...

I am on your side. Say no to "O".

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear other people can't stand her. I with you. People look surprised when I say I don't like her.

Jose said...

People like her though, specially women. Me, I couldn't care less about her.

laura b. said...

I feel neutral toward Oprah, but do notice her plan for world domination seems to be going smoothly. haha!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind Oprah. I don't watch her show because I can't relate to many of the topics she covers. However, I do like her humanitarian programs. I would rather spend time with Oprah than with any other celebrity (except maybe Angelina Jolie who I think would have some very interesting things to say), and I admire Oprah's advocacy.

But I admit her being EVERYWHERE could be annoying.

Mom said...

I can't say I hate her but I don't watch her show or really care about anything she does. I don't think that is good news for the Discovery Channel. I don't watch it that much but I don't care much for the Oxygen Network either so we'll see.

dmarks said...

Churlita: But did she give your boyfriend a new car? But noooo..... now you can hate her.

(Evil: I take it you say NOprah!)

Tara said...

I heard about that too. I don't like that idea at all. Shame on you, Oprah.

AlienCG said...

I've never liked Oprah. I hope she doesn't buy the rest of the Discovery Network. My favorites are the Science Channel and Discovery Time (soon to be Investigation Discovery).