Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Thoughts

- I was at the gym a little earlier today and there was a girl on the treadmill in her fancy, stupid, bug-eye glasses that are supposed to fashionable. Oh yeah, she was talking on her cell the whole time and looked like she spent an hour on her hair before she came. Stupid....

- There is a pizza chain that is going to open right by my house next week called Pizza Schmizza. The menu is somewhat out of the ordinary. Check it out! I am excited.

- I now have an HD tv in my living room AND bedroom. I am spoiled....

- Is it wrong that I won another tournament in my video game clan and I am super excited about that?

- It is true what they say about time going faster the older you get. I am pretty sure it was just New Years the other day...

- This goal from Christiano Ronaldo yesterday is just beautiful. That's my boy! Well, he is really Jessica's because she has a major crush on him, but still, it's my team. Mrvideoguy is going to lose our $50 bet...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza Schmizza sounds interesting. Cochino Chicken, Alligator Pie. Hmmm. You should have a pizza party.

laura b. said...

I think it is great that you are feeling excited, spoiled, and victorious!
Some of those pizzas sound quite unusual. Potatoes? Refried beans? Still, why not?

Anonymous said...

I will have the meats, but please, feel free to hold the alligator. I have had it before and it can be tough. Also, I will pass on potatoes on my pizza.

Two HDs...you are such a snob.

winning rules.

as far as little Paris goes to the gym....I have seen this before as well, bizarre to say the least. I suppose she had full make up on as well.

Churlita said...

There's nothing wrong with being spoiled. I'm happy for you...And little jealous.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Sounds yummy... HOpe you get that $50.00 bucks.. then go out to have some Pizza...Yeah...

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Cutest boy EVER!

npanth said...

I once heard a good explanation of why time speeds up as we age. When we're 5, a year is 1/5 of our life, a significant percentage. When we're 30, a year is only 1/30 of our lives, no big deal. that's why those whipper snappers seem to move faster every year ;)

Jose said...

All very good and valid points mrmanuel. Don't forget to save me a slice of pineapple pizza.