Saturday, February 02, 2008

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #13

This is it. The begining of at least one post EVERY DAY in February(well, from the 2nd on)! I have been slacking so I am going to go full force this month. Make sure to keep visiting because there will be plenty of posts. This week's word was "curious." I can't think of a more curious thing than my dog Leia. She is very curious and that gets her in trouble. Here is a picture I took a while back with her curious look...



Can't wait to find out what the word is this week!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I love it when dogs cock their heads to one side like that. Too cute.

laura b. said...

Aw, she does look curious! Great picture :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the curious dog...

At least curious dogs do not suffer the same fate of cats that are curious.

MrManuel said...

Tara - Yes, they are adorable when they do that.

Laura - Thanks!

evil e - HA, so very true!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome shot of your curious poochie. She's adorable!

Mom said...

such a cutie!